Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Whatever









Have you ever 'played God?' Isn't it so easy to do. Well God if I were in charge I would do this or God here's what I think should happen in this situation.


No you haven't ever done but you know someone who has - me too...


The bible says, “But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases.” (Psalm 115:3). I love that!


Here a few reasons why I love that so much:


*It reminds me that God is in control and that no matter what happens in my life it doesn't knock God off his throne. It's sometimes so easy to forget that God works in ALL (not most) things for the good of those that love Him.

*It reminds me of God's place. He is not defeated...he's in heaven. God wants us to trust Him and realize if He is for you who can be against you?
*It reminds me that God gets done what God wants to get done.

This past Sunday a woman in our church came forward at the end of our worship time and gave her heart to Jesus and recommitted herself to the local church. Wow! Father's Day 2007 God knew that one of His children would give their heart back to him in a real way.
As you go through your week allow God to remind you of where He is and ask Him what He wants to still do in your life.

No comments: