Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm sore...



I had a great workout yesterday and I'm feeling it today. It hurts to extend my arms. I love to lift weights because my competition is myself. If I eat right, train right, and stay disciplined I'll grow.
I believe the same can be said for your walk with Christ. If you stay disciplined you'll grow. I think the reason most of us stop growing is because of the pain factor. Each week my goal is to add MORE weight so I will become stronger. By adding weight each week I continually get sore.
I refuse to get comfortable.
How about you? Are you growing with Christ or just comfortable?
What about your walk with God has gotten stronger this week...this month...this year?
Here a few things that have made me stronger in Christ.
  • My prayer time is more consistent.
  • My daily bible reading.
  • Reading books that help me grow.
  • Choosing to stay positive, no matter what!


No comments: