Monday, June 11, 2007

Vacation!


Just thought I'd drop my C1 Family a line - from the pool!

I'm enjoying the benefits of staying with my brother in law (Patrick) and his fine southern hospitality.

I don't think I've lifted a finger yet - we are grilling out every night and swimming in the pool and enjoying the freedom of having nothing to do!


One quick highlight: today my daughter Brooklyn learned to swim! I worked with her for a few laps and before I knew it she was swimming on her own.

I think the biggest reason for her success - she trusted her Father!

As you live your life you can trust yourself or you can trust in God. God says we get to call him 'Abba Father.' My main goal was to let Brooklyn know that no matter what I was going to be with her and not let her go under the water.

God's main goal is to do the same - He'll always be with you and He wants to let you know that He'll never let you go under (your circumstances - I Cor. 10:13)

My question: who are you trusting to get you across the pool of life?

No comments: