Friday, June 29, 2007

junk!


I spent a few hours yesterday with our new Pre-School Cordinator cleaning out one of our preschool rooms. It was full of junk!

About 10 full garbage bags later the room looks amazing. It just needs a few details things and we'll be in great shape.

The coolest 'find' in our treasure hunt was Sunday School materials from...drum roll...(fine don't drum roll with me)...1986! Yes 1986! We had SS material that was 21 years old. I'm not sure how it survived this long but it has been taken to the curb.

My life sometimes has things that I hold to for awhile too...one time I was mad at my best friend for like two days. There have been other things that I've held on to longer...bitterness...unforgivness...jealousy...and like my classroom they needed to be cleared from my life.

How about you? Any 'junk' in your life?

No comments: