Monday, February 5, 2007

Super Bowl



We're starting a new series this week I am pumped about - it's called 'ask me about c1.'

Our goal is to generate a buzz in our community that will have people asking: What is C1?

I believe that living a compromise free life will create that buzz and have people ask questions about our lives.

Last night as I was watching the SuperBowl the announcers commented about the Colts coach, Tony Dungee. They said his coaching style is one that motivates his players to play their best and that they want to play their best, for him because they respect him so much and not that they fear him.

What if people who watched our daily lives were motivated to be their best because they respect our Godly example so much?

I'm convinced God wants C1 to be a church that impacts our community by doing things the right way!




No comments: