Tuesday, February 13, 2007

200!

We're close...friends we're close...200 people attending C1 now seems like it is a reality. We had a great crowd Sunday morning and I feel like momentum is growing.

What does it take for a church to grow?

Well first off let me share with you that there are 350,000 churches in America and of those churches the average attendance is 87.

So the average church in America is a small church.

I personally believe that God wants C1 to grow. How BIG? I'm sure about that but growth doesn't have to be a number.

The number #1 barrier to church growth is you and I deciding that we are going to grow.

What is the next step in your journey with Jesus?

You see when you and I, who make up C1 Church, decide to grow that means that C1 church will grow.

Over the next several days I'm going to break down our strategy for growth.

Here's an easy way to see it...




  • Invest & Invite
  • Read the bible
  • Sow a Seed
  • Connect
  • Serve
Sunday Stats
Attendance: #167 (last year same week: #120)
First Time Guests: #2

No comments: