Monday, February 19, 2007

Sunday Update

We had a great service @ C1 yesterday. Our worship time was amazing...great job Mike! The momentum in our church is building and you can feel the energy growing week by week. I'm excited about God has in store for us.

Trademark Youth led the service and Pastor Matt did a great job speaking. Our youth ministry is growing and their passion is contagious.

We've been talking about how to start spirtual conversations and how to look for opportunties to have them.

So this morning as I was getting the oil changed, in my 4Runner, a guy sat down next to me and after a few minutes of "how's the weather" he asked me what I did for living. For the next twenty minutes we talked about church, missions, serving, and he ended by asking me where I pastor. So I hope to see him soon at C1.

I think it's so important to not be afraid to talk about what Jesus has done in your life. Your story may lead someone to salvation.

Sunday Stats:
Attendance: #160 (last year same week: #125)
First Time Guests: #3

This Sunday we're going to answer the question: "Do I have to tell my friends they're going to Hell without Jesus?"

And the video illustration is going to be amazing!

No comments: