Saturday, January 26, 2008


Wow! I'm shocked...that's about all I can say - the past few days I've been hearing about how we (America) could be heading toward a recession. There is talk of tax rebates, presidental hopefuls try to encourage us and Starbucks is even offering a $1 cup of coffee to help boost sales.

Then I read about Shaquille O'Neal. Now before I jump into this, I'm a huge Shaq fan! I think he's a generous man, an amazing baller, and an overall nice guy...BUT...after reading this article of Shaq's spending I'm in shock.

I'm the first to want to have nice things and don't get me wrong I'm glad Shaq can have really, really nice things but...

$17,000 a month in suits
$22,000 a month in maid service

$23,000 a month in gas

Are these figures for real Shaq. You're monthly bill for suits, maid service, and gas are more than I make it a year.

I guess what I'm getting at is we can have all things we WANT in life but without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ your life is going to filled with lots of things but not be fulfilled.

So to my three loyal readers - maybe there's more and anyone else who wants to leave a comment what are the things in your life that give you fulfillment?






4 comments:

Unknown said...

tuna

Anonymous said...

Seeing how God can use your life to touch others - especially the ones who truly need someone - who need a boost. And how He has lead me to a country that still has Diet Coke! God Can! ...Drew's twin sis, Melissa

Andy Warren said...

tuna? need the interpretation

Andy Warren said...

Mel! Great to hear from you!

Love ya sis