Friday, January 18, 2008





Going to the Troy Christian Basketball game tonight. I'm looking forward to hanging out with some of the guys from U-Turn. Life (ministry) really is all about friendships and friendships are formed by spending time. Too often we lose opportunities to get to know people by not asking the right questions when we hang out. So tonight I'm praying that I'll get to ask some great questions and get to know some pretty cool guys.

Today's Life Application: Show me your friends and I'll show you your future. I believe with all my heart that your friends today will determine your direction tomorrow. So where are you heading...look at your friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must be headed for some amazing things because I hang with such great people as you!!!

Andy Warren said...

Bro...i always say the same thing to myself after hanging out with you!