Monday, May 19, 2008

process

Process is defined as a course of action to get an objective accomplished. This past weekend we had our graduation service at CLC. We had 52 graduates recognized. The process we had went flawless until...(insert oh crap! now) after service.

Unfortunately ONE Senior showed up who was not included in the presentation. Today we will meet to discuss the process and how to better include everyone.

Feedback is so important and being willing to try new things is imperative when it comes growth. So often we want to try to just assign blame to make ourself feel better but in reality it's all about making sure that the ONE doesn't get missed.

I realize that I (we) can only do what we can do but making sure that I've done all I can do is the goal.

Today's Walkaway: Good isn't good enough if better is possible. Sometimes I hate that statement but it works as such a great filter to life. Being a good dad isn't good enough if I can be a better dad. Being a good husband...being a good friend...you get the picture...

How are the processess in your life working...are they just good enough?

No comments: