Monday, May 12, 2008

Columbus, OH

I'm off to Columbus for a few days for our District's Annual Meeting. It's a great few days of reconnecting with friends.

This year is a BIG year as we are electing a new District Superintendent. I have been praying that God's will is done and our new superintendent will take Ohio to the next level. It's exciting to be a part of growth and I'm expecting our new leader to do that for us.

On the flip side it is equally as depressing when you're not growing. Whether it's my life, my church or my district remaining stagnant is draining.

Doug Clay (our current superintendent) has done an amazing job and his shoes will be hard to fill. From day one his mission was clear (that's a sign of a great leader): Resource Church Health. I know God has huge things in store for Him as well as Ohio.

We'll miss you Doug!

Today's Walk-Away: Vision is contagious. People will always follow a great vision. Vision draws, excites, connects and energizes people. If your life were to have a one-sentence vision, what would your vision say?

No comments: