Thursday, April 24, 2008

dream big

I sat down today with my associate youth pastor and began planning out our 2008-09 calendar year. We are planning events, services, outreaches and missions opportunities. After four cokes and a great meal we have a rough outline of our year looks like.
As we were planning we started to dream of what could be...I once heard that conviction is 'the belief that something could be fueled by the belief that it should be.'

As I dream big for our student ministry I have a conviction that the bigger I dream the more students we will reach and the more students we reach, the more students we will see become followers of Christ.

Dreaming big is exciting which leads me to the NEXT BIG THING...I'm going to go pray for God's blessing on these BIG ideas.

No comments: