Monday, March 24, 2008

The Move


This week is the week! My family is moving to Dayton, OH. It's been about a six month journey but we are finally taking the leap of faith.

Our house hasn't sold but I trust God. The kids are ready to roll and I'm ready to live with my wife again.

We've got the biggest truck you can get (26 ft.) and the fun begins Thursday morning.

I look back on this experience and as tough as it's been I believe my committment to family is stronger than ever.

It's been a time where I have learned to appreciate family time and that's a lesson that you can't place a dollar on.

And oh...a quick shout out to my wife, Beth. You're amazing! I know you hate boxes right now but it's almost over!

8 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

That's not a 26 footer in the pic!:)

I'll be praying the move goes well, and that your house sells quickly!

Anonymous said...

Hey PA! You've been my pastor for as long as I've been saved. The time and energy you have invested into my life means more to me than I can ever say, so I'll just say thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!
We're gonna miss you so much. I'm glad you get to be with Beth and the kids everyday again.We're praying for you guys everyday and can't wait for our paths to cross again!

Dave Kidd said...

3/27/08 Happy Moving Day!

Andy Warren said...

Thanks Dave!

Andy Warren said...

Brandon! thanks for everything!

Silis said...

Hi Andy!! Im glad your family and you are reunited once again. Glad the move went well too. I just want to say Thank You, Thank You for everything you and Beth have done for me.Im glad god brought you both into my path,even thou it was a short time. You both have helped me grow more spirtual with god. You all will always be in my prayers and in my heart forever! Hope our paths will cross again someday,but untill then...god bless

Silis said...

Hi Andy! Im glad your with your family again and the move went well.I just hope we will still have a chance to see you all again. Im glad,VERY GLAD god brought you and Beth into our lives(even thou it was a short time). You both have changed my life for the better and helped make me more of a spiritual person and to this I say Thank You, thank you, THANK YOU!! You all will always be forever in my prayers and in my heart.
God Bless Always,
KIM/Matthew

Silis said...

Sorry ,didnt think the first blog took.