Monday, March 17, 2008

TMI

We had a great road trip! I took a group of 11 to Springfield, MO to visit Evangel University and we had a great time.

Over 20 hours in a van. Now spending 20 hours in a van with the same group has the potential for a lot of things to happen. Fortunately, the 20 hours served as some really good bonding time.

On our trip we met someone who loves to talk. Who always seems to give TMI (too much information)

I find these people fascinating. As they are talking it's as if they are the only person alive and their stories are so amazing that Hollywood is wanting to use them for movies. TMI!

To all the TMI people I must say this: Keep it up! Your information sharing allows me to daydream and organize my thoughts and figure out what I'm going to wear for the next month. I appreciate it.

1 comment:

Dave Kidd said...

UM, without giving TMI, ;) God has given us some great direction and answers to our prayers.

D