Monday, March 10, 2008

Nose Hair


That is a nose hair! We all have them but HOPEFULLY we trim them. I had a short (Thank God) conversation today with a person whose nose hair was out of control.

It was really quite a sight. The nose hair moved as she (oh sorry I didn't mention that the culprit was a she) talked and besides it being quite a sight it became really distracting.
I wanted to say something but then again if she's taken this long to grow her nose hair who am I to destroy such growth!
My point: We all have things that are distracting to people? We all have annoying habits or weird mannerisms that can be an issue. The key though is allow yourself to be critiqued. The bible says in Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
Now go look in the mirror and check your nose hair!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that is one great post.

who was the model you used to showcase the nose hair? That finger has a future.

Andy Warren said...

I wish I could claim to be the model...glad you liked the post!

Greg and Glenna said...

you are too funny . . . love the analogy and pray I wasn't your model!