Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Trust


We make thousands of decisions a day. In fact it's been estimated that about every ten seconds you make a decision. Take a minute...see if that's accurate.

Do I answer the phone?
Should I buy this?
Where am I eating lunch?
This shirt or that shirt?
What's the square root of 64?
Why did they do that?

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

There are a few big decisions that will determine the quality and direction of our lives and it's during those times that we are faced with another decision.

Do I give this to God or give in to the temptation to do it on my own?

I think with each big decision comes the temptation of can God be trusted.

Can God be trusted with my finances?
Can God be trusted with my future?
Can God be trusted with my family?

I have learned that if I can trust God with small things I certainly can trust Him with the BIG things.

The issue is never the decision, the issue is do you trust God.

The decision is yours...

No comments: