Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Priorities


What's most important to you?

That's acutally the wrong question to ask...when it comes to life the right priorities will give you the right perspective.

When I was in High School one of my Final Exams was to learn how to juggle. If I learned, I got an A. If I didn't learn, I got an F.

I learned but in life I've been struggling with juggling ever since.

A lot of us are trying to juggle control our lives and call the shots and if we're honest with ourselves, we're not doing a very good job keeping everything in the air.

Trying to do it all is a formula for frustration.

We need to allow the One who created us to have access to our lives. When we decide to make God a prioritiy in our lives he'll give us focus and direction.

So if you, like me, are struggling with juggling, look at your priorities and see if you're living a "what's important to me" life or a "what's important to God" life.

I'm going to go practice my juggling!


No comments: