Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Power

During the Windstorm of 2008 (Hurricane Ike) we lost power BUT the Warren5 made the most of it.

With candles burning and a great attiude our family had a great experience of making the most of a difficult situation.

And estimated half million are out of power in the Dayton area.

During this experience it's been incredible to see God's favor.

Our neighbor sent her kids down and informed us she had breakfast ready for her family and invited us to join them. Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes on the grill! We had a great time of hanging out. Then my other neighbor let me borrow his lawnmower (my has an attitude) while I got my yard cleaned up.

We had to cancel our small groups and youth service for the week so I'm spending time at a local coffee shop that has free wi-fi.

Today's Walkaway: Psalms 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice IN IT and be glad.

No comments: