Monday, July 23, 2007

Belize


Yesterday @ C1 we had our missionaries to Belize speak. It was such a special service (1) because I have such a heart for missionaries and (2) the missionaries to Belize are my sister and her husband Ellis.

They did such an amazing job!

We took a special offering for them as they are raising money to purchase a Jeep and C1 stepped up BIG time! My sister and I set a goal of we wanted to see the church give and what she would happy with. Well the offering was 3X our goal - Wow!

For anyone who says God doesn't do miracles today, I'd respond with Uh Huh...

Thank you to everyone who invested in my sister and her husband! They (including me) were incredibly humbled by your generosity.

I believe our giving yesterday demonstrates the giving power of C1...

II Cor. 8:2 , “In the middle of their great trouble, they stayed full of joy and they gave generously to others.”

Thank You!



No comments: