Tuesday, July 10, 2007

attitude



I had to post some notes from Sunday! We started our new series...

'attitude' - is your's positive?

Our key scripture - Proverbs 23:7 “For as a man thinks, as he thinks within himself, so he is.”

You will become that which you think and as we go through this study we made (and hopefully you will too) three promises:

I will not hang out with negative people.
I will not dwell on negative thoughts.
I will replace negative thoughts with God’s thoughts.

Our Key Point:
Our attitude influnece others awareness.

As we model the behavior God wants to see repeated it's often our attitude that is on display the most.

How is your attitude? Is is positive?

We ended our service by repeating this verse:

Psalm 118 “This is the day…that the Lord has made…I will rejoice…and be glad in it”

It's a verse I've repeated every day this month and have committed to living? How about you? Are thankful for this day?

Your attitude will reflect your thankfulness!

No comments: