Wednesday, March 14, 2007

500

Last night the C1 Men's Group got together for our annual "All you can Eat" wing night at Quaker Steak & Lube in Erie, PA. What an amazing time of fellowship and gorging.

In all over 500 wings were consumed and I've already heard that several C1 men had a sleepless night - I wonder what they were doing all night...

A big congrats to Nick for putting away 55 wings! And his brother Stephen, a close second with 50!

I am still feeling the effects of the "atomic wing" I crushed. Just in case you've never had an atomic wing it's definately something you have to put on your life to do list! It's an experience and it's called atomic for a reason.

Last year we started this annual tradition with 8 guys. This year we had 25 men show up and I was so excited to see the growth. The C1 Men's Group is growing and relationships are being built.

Proverbs 18:19 says, "Do a favor and win a friend forever nothing can untie that bond."

I feel honored to be a part of a great and growing church with so many friends!

Maybe there's someone you know who would love to be involved in C1 Men - do me a favor and invite them to our next Life Group or a Sunday Service. Your investment in their life will be rewarded and who knows maybe next year they'll be holding the C1 Wing Eating Champ Trophey!

No comments: