Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Great Day!

Ha - it's been a few months since I've done this blog thing - so my plan is to jump back into it w/a goal of updating my blog 3X a week!

So today was a very productive day -

Morning Devotional
Early Workout
Met w/ new attender to Victory for breakfast
Got kids all signed up for school
Had good study time for Sunday @ Victory
Lunch w/ a young believer
ManUp (Men's Small Group) tonight went great
Reading a great book tonight
Blogged!

And I'm asking myself - why was today a 'great day?'

It wasn't because of all I did but how I started.

We all do something 1st each morning (hit snooze, complain its too early, watch TV, wish it was the weekend) why not make the first thing you do productive.

I'm convinced how you start your day determines your outlook on the day.

So how will you begin your morning?

No comments: